Extensive range of Push-in fittings and everything is in stock.
Push in Fittings
Stainless steel push-in fittings
are used to connect tubes or hoses in a piping system. They are designed to be easy to install and to provide a secure, leak-free connection.
There are several reasons why stainless steel push-in fittings are commonly used:
- Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel is resistant to corrosion, making it suitable for use in a variety of applications where the fitting may be exposed to harsh environments or corrosive fluids.
- Durability: Stainless steel is a strong and durable material that can withstand high pressures and temperatures. This makes it suitable for use in a variety of applications where the fitting may be subjected to extreme conditions.
- Ease of installation: Push-in fittings are designed to be easy to install, requiring no special tools or equipment.
- Leak-free seal: The design of push-in fittings allows them to create a secure, leak-free seal, ensuring that the connection remains secure and the system is able to operate effectively.
- Wide range of sizes and shapes: Stainless steel push-in fittings are available in a wide range of sizes and shapes, making them suitable for use in a variety of applications.
Overall, stainless steel push-in fittings are a popular choice due to their corrosion resistance, durability, ease of installation, and ability to create a leak-free seal.
We offer a variety of different types of fittings, including elbows, straight and reducing fittings, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. And, our fittings are available with different types of threads to ensure a snug and secure fit.
Straight or Reducing
Straight push-in fittings have the same diameter on all ports, which makes them ideal for applications where a consistent diameter is required. Reducing fittings have ports with different diameters (larger or smaller) to connect tubes of different sizes. This can be beneficial in situations where you need to connect two tubes of different diameters.
These 90 degree angle fittings connect tubes and change the direction of the tubing, making them ideal for when there isn’t enough radius for the tube to bend. Whether you need a male or female thread on one of the ports, or two tube connections, we have the elbow fitting that you need. Check out our selection today!
Do you need to connect 3 tubes of the same or varying diameters?
Tees have three openings and are used to split an air line into two separate lines or to combine two lines into one. They are available in various sizes and configurations, including straight, reducing, and branch tees.
Our Tees come in a variety of sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your needs. Plus, they’re made from durable materials that will last for years.
Order your Push-in Tees today!
Whether you need to connect three tubes of the same diameter or reduce the diameter of two tubes, our Y fittings have got you covered. All ourt fittings are made of high-quality materials and will provide a secure connection for your tubing.
Cut the end of the hose so it is straight, not squished. Use our USAG hose shortener, for instance. Press the hose into the port of the fittings until you feel a small click.
To remove the hose, push the release ring toward the fitting. Then carefully retract the hose. Be careful not to remove the hose when there is pressure in it.